martedì 27 settembre 2011

Helsingin taivas

This is  a video made by myself  with pictures ok Helsinki's skies that I adored while I was there on holidays, this summer.
The song is a karaoke cover of Nightwish's  Sleeping Sun.  I apologize if it's not perfect, but I had some problems with the microphone, while I was recording. It was too much susceptible and I had to control much my voice....anyway, I hope you like my simple version... XD



Licenza Creative Commons
Mustepisarat:ink drops by Aurora is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Italia License.
Based on a work at mustepisaratinkdrops.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://mustepisaratinkdrops.blogspot.com/.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento