domenica 22 aprile 2012

A corner in Rome

Yesterday, I spent half day in Rome....I've been to the International  Feir of foreign Languages, near Piazza Navona, and while walking around the city, I've made some photos.
It was a beautiful, sunny day, a little bit windy, but pleasant.
Rome is not far from my city, it's easy to reach it by bus...I've been here many times, during the past, and it's always nice having a free day there, among tourists and places pulsing of vitality.
I remember that, last time, I've been there for a stage with my school of ballet. We hadn't free time, and we couldn't see anything, except the dancing room.... But it's past....







Now, I can enjoy again the beautiful scent that this city let people breathe, as much often I like.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento